Get Rid of Pimple Problems Fast!
Oh no, you woke up this morning and you have a huge pimple or pimples and it’s a big day, maybe your wedding, prom or just a big job interview. Well fear not here are some quick tips on how to get rid of your problem pimples quick and easy.
The quickest way to get rid of your big pimple is as simple as opening up your kitchen cabinets. The ingredients that you have right in your home are some of the best products to get rid of your pimples in short order. Obviously the best way to get rid of pimples is to not have them arrive in the first place and that would require taking care of your skin. There are many articles written about how to take care of your skin, this one will focus on getting rid of the problems pimples that are bugging you right now.
Natural Pimple Spot Treatment Guaranteed to Work
There are 2 fail proof methods; use of a hot compress and freezing the pimple.
Add a Hot Compress
Use this method with a hot compress if your pimple is above the skin, in other words if it is a whitehead, blackhead or a pimple with pus that just is begging to be squeezed. So you need to get a washcloth, you could use a paper towel or cotton ball if you would like, although a wash cloth is best. The first step is to make sure your skin is thoroughly cleaned. So wash your skin with your favorite skin cleanser. Next get your washcloth and soak it in hot water, not boiling, but as hot as possible from the sink. Wring out the wash cloth and place it over the pimples you would like to fix. Continue to use the wash cloth for roughly 20-30 minutes by placing it on the skin until the heat is gone and then re-soak it in more hot water and place back onto the skin. After you are done you want to pat the pimple dry. This will have drawn out all the pus and pimples so it will be safe to push out the contents. While popping the pimple you want to make sure you push up and out and not downwards. Pushing in downwards will cause the infection and bacteria causing the infection to move deeper into the skin. Once you are done popping the pimple it is important that you apply either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to heal it. About 30 minutes is what this process will take but the good news is the pimple will be gone within 2 days!
Freezing the Blemished Area
This is the method to use if the pimple is like a large lump or nodule that hasn’t popped through the skin.
- The first step is once again to make sure that your skin is thoroughly cleansed with your favorite skin cleanser.
- Next you need to either get an ice pack or make one with ice cubes and a small baggy and then place the ice pack on the pimple or pimples for 10 minutes. If you don’t get to 10 minutes and the cold is too much to take you can remove the ice pack.
- At this point put either benzoyl peroxide or some salicylic acid directly onto the affected areas.
You need to do this every 5 hours; of course you don’t have to wake up during the night to do this. This process is actually the process of freezing the pimple. What occurs in the skin is that the oil and bacteria are actually frozen and cannot spread any more. This means that the pimple will not get any larger. The salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide will help dry up any oil that may have spread. This has the potential if done correctly 3 times in a row on 1 day for the pimple to be gone by the next day!
Now that is exciting news!
Some More Secrets for Treating Acne
Acne doesn’t have to be the evil thing it is played up as being. You can treat and beat your acne. If each morning you seem to wake up and have new pimples you are in the right place. I will leave you with some additional tips that are secrets to treat acne.
- Be Friends with Your Acne – you need to know what is causing your acne in order to correctly treat it. So once you know what is behind it you can match a treatment with it.
- Be Enemies with Caffeine – caffeine may give you a boost to keep you awake but it can cause major problems with your hormones which can often lead to worse acne.
- Water, Water Everywhere – you need to drink a lot of water. It helps flush out toxins and can help keep the skin moisturized and less apt to secrete oil.
Acne isn’t a personal attack, so don’t let it get you down too much. But it is important to feel empowered and know that your acne is entirely treatable. Follow the above steps in a jam and check out my other articles on treating acne and having beautiful skin!