Discover How to Get Rid of Penis Pimples
So you have acne on your penis? Seems like a cruel trick Mother Nature has played on you, but all is not lost. You are not doomed to struggle with this problem forever! It is completely possible to get rid of pimples on your penis! So what are penis pimples anyway, well as embarrassing as they may be, they are actually just simple acne located on your penis. I am sure if you are struggling with this it has affected you in numerous ways. It may have affected your self-esteem, it may have damaged your confidence with girls and possibly made you feel shy, but all of that is over now!
The good part is that most acne is exactly the same, so in other words the acne that you have on your face is the same as that which is on your back, arms, legs and in fact even your penis. This means that treatment for penis pimples are in fact the same as any acne that occurs elsewhere on your body. So here are some ideas to help your treat your problem.
- Stop scrubbing – just like the acne on your face, the acne on your penis is a result of inflammation and scrubbing or over washing can cause drying out and inflammation. It can also cause the skin to secrete even more oil to compensate for the lack of moisture. So you should wash your penis when you shower and use a hypoallergenic soap.
- Do not pick or Squeeze – acne is due to the inflammation process in the body, therefore it is extremely important that you do not continue to cause additional inflammation to the areas where acne exists. Squeezing and picking will only make the acne worse. Also it can lead to additional problems with scarring.
- Diet Changes – sometimes acne or rashes of the skin can be due to food allergies or the like. Therefore keep a food journal to see if certain foods are triggering your acne or are making it worse.
- Keep the Area Dry – sweat or perspiration can cause additional blockage of the pores in the skin and often times the genital area is very closed in and can become quite sweating. So making sure you are wearing loose fitting and high quality undergarments and that the area is kept dry and clean can help.
- Water – water can help move toxins through the body and can quite possibly help minimize your penis pimples.
So understand that this is just another form of acne and you can get rid of it, it will just take some time and attention. Don’t let it get your down. If you are trying the above steps and the acne seems to be getting worse or not getting better make sure you go and see your doctor to rule out any other sorts of diseases that may be causing the unsightly penis pimples to appear.